2020 WINNER National Parenting Product Award
An adorable visual guide to keep kids focused while brushing.
Transform toothbrushing into something kids WANT to do, a toothbrush timer that feels like a game and helps kids focus. The adorable Toothbrushing Turtle Timer feet blink in 30 second intervals. Each foot represents a corner of the mouth so the child brushes teeth for the full 2 minutes, willingly! While resting on a sink or attached to a mirror, children like to press the turtle timer's soft rubber shell. That simple on/off button starts the Turtle feet count down with each turtle foot. After the child has brushed their whole mouth the Turtle Timer flashes all its feet--a Victory Lap signaling brush the tongue.
Don't be surprised if kids want to brush more often. Kids love their friendly companion and parents say it's so effective it's like magic!
Also available on Amazon, Etsy and UncommonGoods.com
Why is the Turtle Timer the Most Effective Kids Toothbrush Timer?
- Kids brush their teeth while playing a game--kids are motivated and focused.
- Kids WANT to brush teeth! They get to press the green, rubber turtle shell and guess which foot will blink next.
- Kids feel the MOMENTUM. Kids follow, brushing the corner matching the flashing foot. Each foot blinks a little faster than the one before it until...
- Kids CELEBRATE the end with the Turtle when all the turtle feet flash at once.
- Kids SUCCEED and take ownership because it's their turtle and their toothbrushing. No more nagging!
More Two Minute Turtle Timer benefits:
- HEALTHY HABITS: for hand washing, taking turns, playing games.
- TIME MANAGEMENT TIMER: Helps avoid procrastination. Great for special needs or people with autism, ADHD.
- SILENT AND SIMPLE: Kids press the on/off button for the 2-minute flashing flippers countdown. No settings to manage or plug-ins.
- LONG LASTING: Uses 2 AAA Batteries (not included).
- PORTABLE: Packs easily. 5 inches by 5 inches, 2 inches thick. 3 oz. Fits in a child's hand.
We love our Turtle Timer
"It has not only simplified teeth brushing & ended battles about time & technique, but it has also helped our 5 year old gain bedtime routine independence and responsibility (he now wants to do it for himself). Huge wins for a spirited child! Thank you, for a functional, durable product!!” -Deanna
When our 4 year old went to the dentist, she had 7 cavities. Yikes! We needed help! We created the Turtle for us. She's been using it for years and at 18 now she still uses her turtle timer every day! And...no cavities!
Available on Amazon, Etsy and Therapro.com